How It Works
We work hard to take the worry and stress out of preparing for your upcoming trip and have designed a straight forward process & tools that will allow you to do just that.
PICK OUT AN RV THAT’S A RIGHT FIT FOR YOU
- Select a vehicle that is suitable for the type of adventure you are seeking. Do you need an off road, off the grid vehicle or prefer a luxury, more spacious rig? Our RVs are geared towards adventure or luxury experience.
- Depending on the size of your group, we offer different sleeping accessories allowing you to customize the cabin to accommodate for a larger group.
- RVs come with all the bells & whistles and come fully outfitted with all the gear to keep the cooks, outdoor enthusiasts, loungers and even the camping skeptics happy. We will share a comprehensive equipment and RV supplies list with you, so you will know exactly what you’ll need for your trip. We’ll work on getting you items even not on the list if needed.
BOOKING YOUR RV – One way or round trip!
- One way rental is a great way to explore. Want to drive from San Francisco to San Diego? How about picking up the RV in Vancouver, Canada and explore the coastline all the way to to San Francisco? No problem. Our one way rental program lets you pick or drop off an RV anywhere within 1500 miles of San Francisco or vice versa. We will deliver the vehicle at an agreed upon location and time. Please contact us for details as one way rentals cannot be booked online.
- Our round trip booking is self serve. We will deliver and pick up the RV vehicle right to the specified address within the Bay Area for free.
- If your plans are still in flux, check out our cancellation policy. It should help with the fear of committing.
- If your schedule is flexible, look for off-season rates. Many campgrounds and parks are open year round & often have less visitors. Why not?
- If you are planning on visiting some of our popular parks, we recommend booking in advance. With our flexible cancellation policy, it’s risk free.
- Once you are ready to book a 30% booking deposit will be charged to your Credit Card or Pay Pal account.
- Credit Card: the remaining balance will be automatically charged 15 days prior to booking date.
- Pay Pal: you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance 20 days prior to your booking date. Invoice must be paid within 5 calendar days otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
- All of our vehicles are equipped with complimentary insurance coverage offered by MBA insurance & meet California State requirements.
- For additional piece of mind, we offer supplemental insurance coverage for a fee.
- Driver(s) have to be at least 25 years of age.
- Have a valid drivers license with a clean record.
- A clean record is defined as no DUI, and no more than 2 traffic infractions within last 5 years on file.
- All intended drivers have to be disclosed and meet the above mentioned criteria.
A WEEK PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
- We will reach out to you in order to coordinate & firm up the meeting place & RV orientation. We will deliver and pick up an RV to you.
- You will receive a detailed supply list as well as RV manual. These documents are intended to help you pack accordingly as our RVs come well equipped with necessities, gear and consumable items.
RV PICK UP
- We come to you within the Bay Area! Budget for a 45 minutes for orientation. We want you to know how to use & take advantage of all of the camper van toys.
- We’d be happy to tag along for a test drive until you get a hang of it.
- You will get a chance to inspect the vehicle and sign the rental contract (similar to car rental.)
- We will also work together to firm up the meeting place for vehicle return if different from drop off.
- A security deposit credit card authorization will be taken prior to handing the keys over.
- We will meet at an agreed location and time to pick up the RV.
- Within 48 hours we will send you an email confirmation if any additional charges apply:
- i.e. Tolls, milage overage, vehicle damage
- Charges are taken out of Security Deposit
ONE WAY RENTAL
- We offer one way rentals including picking up your RV in San Francisco and driving it one way or vice versa.
- Bookings of 7 days or greater are eligible for one way rental.
- We can deliver the RV within 1500 miles for San Francisco. Delivery fee is approximately. $50/mile and it may vary depending on booking time and exact destination.
- Please contact us for additional information and availability.